- Each child is an individual and every effort is taken to encourage self assurance and confidence of those in our care.
- All children should have access to quality child care which aims to reflect their special skills, talents, cultural values and individual needs.
- Our role is to seek ways to support family life, to provide constructive play situations for children, and to generate creative ideas for leisure time.
- Children learn through play which is essential to physical, intellectual, social and emotional development.
We aim to:-
- Make parents feel welcome at Norwood OSHC and to encourage them to have a good rapport with staff.
- Give parents access to information about the Centre through policies, programs, newsletters and discussion.
- Promote parental involvement in the Management of the Centre at whatever level they feel comfortable.
- Encourage and respect parent’s ideas and input into the program through regular discussion and evaluation.
- Keep parents informed of changes in current practice and policy.